Wounds, whether post-operative or otherwise, can be difficult to treat properly at home. Patients can come to one of our facilities for wound care after leaving the hospital and before returning home to ensure proper treatment and avoid infection.
Our nursing staff and facilities are equipped to care for wounds of all kinds. We can help change bandages and monitor the wound to make sure it heals properly. Our nurses can dispense medication as needed, and our staff is available 24/7 to make sure patients are as comfortable as possible during recovery.
Wound Care at a Glance:
- Wound-certified nursing staff
- Wound Vac Management
- Partnership with Wound Certified Physicians
- Staff available 24/7 for patient comfort
- Monitoring of nutritional needs to ensure proper healing
- Help with dressing and monitoring wound for proper healing