Why Continuing Healthcare Solutions?
We at Continuing Healthcare Solutions have caring employees and medical staff to help your aging loved ones in the next phase of life. As your parents or loved one ages, sometimes they are confronted with decisions that are not easy. Maybe they had a fall or suffered a stroke. As the caregiver, family member or both, what do you do now? Oftentimes the next steps are difficult to navigate and determine the best care solution. This is where Continuing Healthcare Solutions comes into play. We strive to provide the best care for our residents to achieve optimal health as they age.
According to our Mission Statement:
“The mission of Continuing Healthcare Solutions is to provide our residents with exceptional care and treat them with the highest levels of dignity and respect. This demands a commitment to building and maintaining a reputation as a preferred provider of healthcare services, hiring, training and retaining quality healthcare professionals and being a leader in our chosen communities.”
We live by our mission and our services. We offer services to help your aging loved one live out their next phase of life with grace and comfort. We have the following services to help guide you with aging or your aging loved one.
- Assisted Living-- We offer Assisted Living at nine communities, and we strive to accommodate the needs of everyone to the best of our ability. Our services are provided by trained professionals such as physicians, therapists, nurses, dietitians, and social workers--all who work together to ensure residents’ needs are met.
In addition, we operate like a retirement community and offer amenities such as religious services, arts and crafts, games and competitions, music and entertainment, outings, shopping, and much more. We also continue to provide healthcare services to accommodate your needs such as medication management and personal healthcare needs.
- Skilled Nursing-- Our skilled nurse and resident care staff are highly trained professionals that work closely with physicians and therapists to develop a customized plan that matches our varied services with each individual’s specific needs, all in a warm and comfortable atmosphere.
Our skilled nursing services include wound care, pulmonary programs, IV therapy, rehabilitation, pain management, and admission and discharge planners. We understand that choosing skilled nursing for your loved one is an important decision for everyone involved. Continuing Healthcare Solutions will guide you with a professional staff every step of the way.
- Rehabilitation Services-- Whether you have a short-term rehabilitation stay due to surgery, injury or illness, or a long-term placement for serious or persistent health issues, Continuing Healthcare Solutions can meet your needs. Our skilled nursing and rehabilitation program has an exceptional reputation for excellent care and customer service. We offer a variety of services that include short-term rehabilitation, physical, occupational, respiratory, and speech therapy in a warm, caring environment. Check out facilities near you and let us help your with your rehabilitation needs.
- Memory Care-- How do you make that compassionate choice? It is not easy to watch your loved one suffer from Alzheimer’s Disease or another form of dementia. You face many obstacles or worries such as their safety, communication, and emotions as you see their behavior and personality change.
When you or your loved one needs to seek professional assistance, Continuing Healthcare Solutions will be there for you. We offer Alzheimer’s Assoc. EssentiALZ® Certified Staff, Specialized Memory Care activities led by a dedicated Recreational Director, and much more to help your loved one feel secure and safe in a caring home-like environment.
- Respiratory Care-- We understand the importance of Respiratory Care and living with a pulmonary illness such as COPD, congestive heart failure, respiratory failure or pneumonia is difficult. We offer respiratory care at all of our locations and several of our locations have advanced care such as ventilator care.
Our pulmonary services include - but are not limited to - the following: trach care, ventilator care with respiratory services (several locations), pulmonary hygiene, aerosol treatment management, noninvasive ventilator care, and partnership with consulting pulmonologists.
We offer respiratory care to both short-term and long-term residents. When short-term residents return home, our care staff will make sure to teach and train the residents and their family/caregiver on all the proper care routines such as trach suctioning properly. In addition, our care team makes sure to share all the guidelines and warning signs that could indicate a problem or infection that requires medical attention.
- Behavioral Health-- Welcome to our Transitions Behavioral Health Unit. We offer a safe environment that promotes independence and a dignified approach to wellness, while providing engaging life skills programming. Two of our locations offer Transitions Behavioral Health Units. You can expect treatment with a multidisciplinary team that develops a plan of care and life enriching programming. Our Transitions unit can accommodate both short-term and long-term placement needs with management of behavioral diagnosis along with other clinical needs.
- Wound Management-- We know how difficult it is sometimes to manage wound care at home. Patients can come to one of our facilities for wound care after leaving the hospital and before returning home to ensure proper treatment and avoid infection. Our nursing staff and facilities are equipped to handle wounds of all kinds. We can help change bandages and monitor the wound to make sure it heals properly. Our nursing staff is available 24/7 to make sure your loved one is comfortable as possible during the healing process.
- Hospice Care-- Learning that your loved one has a terminal or life limiting illness is difficult. You want to have the best care possible with an experienced team to help your loved one and you endure the process with the greatest of ease and comfort. At Buckeye Hospice and Palliative Care we dedicate ourselves to provide our patients and their families with the highest quality of specialized services for hospice and palliative care that they need. We know we cannot not remove all your worries and struggles, but we extend our hearts and our hands in a caring and supportive way to make this difficult journey a little lighter and easier for you.
- Lifeline Response Services-- Having your loved one live independently or with assisted living, it is always good to know that in case of an emergency, there is a help in a push of a button. We offer Lifeline 24-hour Emergency to ease your mind for you loved one. Lifeline is a 24-hour Emergency Response Service that provides you and your family with the security of knowing that help is only a push of a button away. The installation process is easy and convenient. We are happy to walk you through the process.