Sienna Hills Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation is open for tours and visitations.
Luan Mizer, LNHA
Located in the scenic countryside of Belmont County, Sienna Hills is a 43 bed skilled nursing facility that takes pride in the exceptional care they provide. A team approach is used to ensure the physical and mental needs of individuals are met. The compassionate staff is experienced with patients living with mental illness. At Sienna Hills, patients are treated through individual care plans, as the leadership team understands the importance and difference of each patient.
Sienna Hills Amenities
* Private and shared accommodations
* Restaurant style dining and snacks available
* Salon and Barber services available
* Complimentary WiFi and cable
* Diverse life enrichment programming
* Daily housekeeping and laundry services
Rehabilitation & Therapy Services
Sienna Hills offers a full range of rehabilitation services. Once the individual is evaluated by the therapy department, an individualized rehabilitation program will begin. Our therapists determine which “track” an individual will start, whether it is aggressive, medium, low intensity or restorative.
* Post orthopedic surgeries
* Joint replacement therapy
* Stroke protocols
* Post cardiac care
* Neurological disorders
* Loss of mobility or balance
* Outpatient therapy
Our nurses are trained in caring for all skilled needs including tube feeding, specialized wound care, IV therapy and medication management.
* IV therapy including antibiotics
* CHF and pulmonary care protocols
* Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
* Wound Care and Wound Vac Management
* Trach/Bi-Pap/CPAP Management
* Hosice and Palliative Care
* Respite Stays
* Pain Management
Sienna Hills offers long-term care for those individuals who are no longer able to safely live at home. In addition to 24-hour nursing care, Sienna Hills offers our long-term care residents a full schedule of social and recreational activities to keep them active and involved.
Additional On-Site Services:
* Beauty Salon
* Digital Imaging and Diagnostic Services
Nestled alongside Sienna Hills is a 6 bed Adult Group Home. The Cottage is home for individuals who are independent in their Activities of Daily Living but require monitoring and cueing for medications and programs.
Meals, laundry and housekeeping are provided. Transportation services are arranged, as needed, for all individuals.
The Cottage promotes independence and allows individuals to live in a healthy environment.