Located in Seaman, Ohio, Monarch Meadows Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation and Assisted Living is committed to the total well-being of each resident. Our compassionate and dedicated staff ensures that our residents receive the highest quality of care in a warm, friendly environment designed not only to preserve quality of life but to embrace it.
Monarch Meadows Amenities
* Diverse life enrichment programming
* Private and shared accommodations
* Restaurant style dining and snacks daily
* Salon and Barber services available
* Complimentary Wi-Fi/Cable
* Daily housekeeping and laundry services
Rehabilitation & Therapy Services
Each resident has specific challenges with which to cope following their rehabilitation stay. Monarch Meadows meets these challenges through individualized care plans that include physical, occupational and speech therapy programs designed to help residents achieve their highest possible levels of independence and quality of life.
* Post orthopedic surgeries
* Joint replacement therapy
* Stroke protocols
* Post cardiac care
* Neurological disorders
* Loss of mobility or balance
* Outpatient therapy
Our nurses are trained in caring for all skilled needs including tube feeding, specialized wound care, IV therapy and medication management.
* IV therapy including antibiotics
* CHF and pulmonary care protocols
* RXNow on-site medication availability system
* Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
* Wound Care and Wound Vac Management
* Trach/Bi-Pap/CPAP Management
* Pain Management
Monarch Meadows offers long-term care for those individuals who are no longer able to safely live at home. In addition to 24-hour nursing care, Monarch Meadows offers our long-term care residents a full schedule of social and recreational activities to keep them active and involved.
Monarch Meadows Assisted Living features spacious one bedroom suites offering you the comforts of home with continuous peace of mind and no community fees.
* Move-in assistance
* Assistance with medications and bathing
* 3 delicious meals served in our assisted living dining room and snacks; menu overseen by a registered dietician
* Private entrance and parking dedicated to the assisted living
* Weekly housekeeping and laundry
* In-house therapy
* 42" flat screen TV provided in living area of each unit and 32" flat screen TV in bedroom area
* Resident focused recreation program
* On-site movie theater and game room
* Salon services available
* In-suite refrigerator and microwave
* Complimentary cable TV
Additional On-Site Services
* Digital Imaging and Diagnostic Services