Continuing Healthcare of Mentor is open for tours and visitations.
Hollie Loughrey, LNHA
Located in the heart of Mentor, Continuing Healthcare of Mentor Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation is committed to the total well-being of each resident. Our compassionate and dedicated staff ensures that our residents receive the highest quality of care in a warm, friendly environment designed not only to preserve quality of life but also to enhance it.
Continuing Healthcare of Mentor Amenities
* Private and semi-private rooms
* Daily housekeeping and laundry services
* 3 nutritious meals and snacks daily
* Emergency call system
* Complimentary WiFi and cable
* Diverse life enrichment programming
* Salon services available
Rehabilitation & Therapy Services
Each resident has specific challenges with which to cope following their rehabilitation stay. Continuing Healthcare of Mentor meets these challenges through individualized care plans that include physical, occupational and speech therapy programs designed to help residents achieve their highest possible levels of independence and quality of life.
* Post orthopedic surgeries
* Joint replacement therapy
* Stroke protocols
* Post cardiac care
* Neurological disorders
* Loss of mobility or balance
* Outpatient therapy
Our nurses are trained in caring for all skilled needs including tube feeding, specialized wound care, IV therapy and medication management.
* IV therapy including antibiotics
* CHF and pulmonary care protocols
* Ventilator care program
* Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
* Wound Care and Wound Vac Management
* Trach/Bi-Pap/CPAP Management
* RX Now on-site pharmacy machine
* Pain Management
Continuing Healthcare of Mentor offers long-term care for those individuals who are no longer able to safely live at home. In addition to 24-hour nursing care, Continuing Healthcare of Mentor offers our long-term care residents a full schedule of social and recreational activities to keep them active and involved.
Continuing Healthcare of Mentor offers respite, or temporary, short term stays to allow caregivers a break while ensuring their loved one is in good hands. Many individuals utilizing hospice care at home frequently also stay for a short period. Arrangements can be made with your hospice care provider to continue receiving services during your stay at Continuing Healthcare of Mentor.
Secure Memory Care Unit
* Alzheimer's Assoc. EssentiALZ Certified Staff
* Specialized Memory Care activities
* Secured environment; separate dining, activities and spa room
* Private, secure outside courtyard
Additional On-Site Services
* Psychological Services
* Digital Imaging and Diagnostic Services