Continuing Healthcare at Cedar Hills is open for tours and visitations.
Continuing Healthcare at Cedar Hill is committed to the total well-being of each resident. Our compassionate and dedicated staff ensures that our residents receive the highest quality of care in a warm, friendly environment designed not only to preserve quality of life but to embrace it.
Continuing Healthcare at Cedar Hill Amenities
* Private and shared accommodations
* Restaurant style dining and snacks available
* Salon and Barber services available
* Complimentary WiFi and cable
* Diverse life enrichment programming
* Daily housekeeping and laundry services
Rehabilitation & Therapy Services
Each resident has specific challenges with which to cope following their rehabilitation stay. Continuing Healthcare at Cedar Hill meets these challenges through individualized care plans that include physical, occupational and speech therapy programs designed to help residents achieve their highest possible levels of independence and quality of life.
* Post orthopedic surgeries
* Joint replacement therapy
* Stroke protocols
* Post cardiac care
* Neurological disorders
* Loss of mobility or balance
* Outpatient therapy
Our nurses are trained in caring for all skilled needs including tube feeding, specialized wound care, IV therapy and medication management.
* IV therapy including antibiotics
* CHF and pulmonary care protocols
* Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
* Wound Care and Wound Vac Management
* Trach/Bi-Pap/CPAP Management
* Pain Management
Continuing Healthcare at Cedar Hill offers long-term care for those individuals who are no longer able to safely live at home. In addition to 24-hour nursing care, Continuing Healthcare at Cedar Hill offers our long-term care residents a full schedule of social and recreational activities to keep them active and involved.
Additional On-Site Services
* Digital Imaging and Diagnostic Services