Lifeline Response Services
Lifeline is a 24-hour Emergency Response Service that provides you and your family with the security of knowing that help is only a push of a button away.
What makes us the best?
Our price and customer service sets us apart from any other company on the market today. We are PASSPORT certified with service currently in Muskingum County and Guernsey County.
Never be without help again!
- Personal In-Home Visit - No charges when a technician comes to your home to service your equipment.
- No Installation Fees - First month of service is prorated.
- No Long-Term Contract - Services can be cancelled at any time with no penalty. Any unused funds over $5.00 will be reimbursed.
- Cost of the Lifeline Service - Only $21.50 per month or six months for $120.00 *Cellular unit available for $35.00 per month.
- Help is just a push of a button
- Rescue Alert calls police, fire department, emergency squad, friends, neighbors, and family, even if they are not local
- A trained EMD monitors the calls 24-hrs/day
- The range of the unit is 300-600 feet
- Back-up battery lasts 70-90 hours
- The pendant is lightweight and 100% waterproof
“I would have laid here for days and my recovery would have been weeks longer, but I had a Lifeline Response Services by CHS. They even called my family.”
- A happy customer
The installation process is easy and convenient. With Lifeline units on hand, we can do your set-up within 24-48 hours of your initial phone call. During the installation we do the following:
• Hook up Lifeline to your phone line
• Perform a live test with Response Center
• Perform a transmitter range test
• Perform a voice test
• Verify your paper work
Every Hour, Every Day
1122 Taylor Street, Zanesville, Ohio 43701
Contact us for details: