The Suites at Continuing Healthcare of Niles is open for tours and visitations.
Denise Fedorek, RDN, LD
The Suites at Continuing Healthcare of Niles Assisted Living is committed to the total well-being of each resident. Our compassionate and dedicated staff ensures that our residents receive the highest quality of care in a warm, friendly environment designed not only to preserve quality of life but to embrace it.
The Suites at Continuing Healthcare of Niles Amenities
* Multiple floor plans ranging from studio size to deluxe suites
* Beauty and Barber shop
* Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
* Restaurant style dining
* 24-hour emergency response system
* Individualized heating/cooling
* Full schedule of life enriching activities, tailored to the resident's preferences
Residents are encouraged to personalize their accommodations with special furnishings and items that they treasure, allowing them to truly make it their home.
Residents at the assisted living maintain their independence but have the security and peace of mind knowing that someone is there to assist them 24-hours a day.
* Licensed nursing staff and registered dietician
* Heath and wellness assessments
* Medication administration and management
* Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing and dressing
* Diagnostic Imaging and lab services
* Complimentary local transportation
In addition to comfort and safety, The Suites at Continuing Healthcare of Niles provides a variety of social engagement opportunities both indoors and outdoors on our campus. Residents and guests can relax while enjoying a movie in our state-of-the-art movie theatre, playing card games in the parlor, or visit with family and friends in our cozy intimate sitting areas. Our fine dining creates a daily elegant experience for our residents and their guests with private dining available for parties at the resident's request. As the weather breaks, our sweeping veranda and beautiful gardens allow our residents to enjoy the benefits of nature.
*Currently accepting individuals for assisted living waiver